Monday, September 12, 2011

THE MIDIS part II Caught in the middle










I feel like I am obsessed with them. Midi length is getting its positions set on the stage of high fashion world. And our goal is to bring it back to the streets. Flared, pencil - matter of taste and body type. Colors vary from brights to blacks.. aaaand my favorite beige, browns, greens and blues are under the spotlight this season. Trying to color up my autumn days from year to year I am very into chromatic these days, although it's hard to put something colorful on when it's raining and only getting colder.. I call it instinct of BLACK :D
So, as I promised a little shoot of my new vintage midi skirt I bought from Fankadelik










Skirt vintage from Fankadelik, shirt H&M, shoes Flower, stockings Wolford, bag Braccialini, watch Swatch, earrings Accessorize, pineapple Konsum :D:D




Sorry for me being too brief, there are so much interesting things to do besides.
Glad to announce, that it is Tallinn Fashion Week this week starting on Wednesday. And I'm thrilled to see what our local Estonian designers come up with this fall. So, stay in touch.




Wishing you all the best
And have a good seasonal shopping therapy






V.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment