Monday, January 17, 2011

the sunday times

what so special about Sunday? for me it's a day when I usually do nothing.. procrastinate. Well, except one thing - I manage to concentrate on remembering of what I've done yesterday.. or during the week.


br.Michael by V.L.
 first of all I did some pictures of my recent works, you know in any instance :D


The boring One

then I did some sketches of the sp/sum or whatever collection.. these are supposed to be feathers

I visited my aunt Veronique and her husband, whose friends appeared to be very interesting people.

thats how I discovered an architect, artist and photographer Arne Maasik. His works are somehow special.

there is nomore such thing as Saturday night


Beautiful highlights

Got to know more about faux-furs, cigarettes and a young Monroe (damn, she was beautiful!!!), playing stupid little Hollywood star in "All About Eve" (1950)


Wunderkind Sp/Sum 2011

and thought I'd be nice to have something in stripes this summer

V.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment