Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 6. My Spring/Summer Favorites

Well I could have named it a WISHLIST but...it seems to be a big one :)


I looooved this photoset with Candice Swanepoel for Vogue Italia. Every shoot was perfect.

                                                    


Wunderkind

I wouldn't ever wear the whole look, but I would really love the jacket


Fendi

The whole look composed very softly. And the stripes are nice


Akris

Tone on tone trend and the colour. I am almost ready to wear colours I had never worn



Lacoste

Minimalism and colour


Jil Sander

The skirt!


Well, I just like her!

Burak Uyan



I love this Tommy Hilfiger skirt. Length, slit, colour



Lanvin

I am very interested in trying this top on and touching it... The shape is very extraordinary


These Prada shoes do not seem to be very comfortable but I think they are!


Prada

I am dreaaaming of this hat!


MaxMara

And of this also! :D Well, I would take the whole outfit

Prada

Prada

Alexander McQueen

The brand is still alive!


Alexander McQueen

I love them. And the white ones!



Emilio Pucci

Couture?


Emilio Pucci

This dress is even more beautiful on the tan


Chanel

Or maybe no tan is better? Would it be sun or rain, I wouldn't care if I had this umbrella!


Chanel

Summer gets in to classics


Balenciaga

It's a very interesting idea of wearing a sheer white blouse over black...


Dolce & Gabbana

One for the phone and one for Euros



Lanvin

It's the best jumpsuit of all I've seen this season


Balmainhe

The black net under the skirt is very...




Balmain

Balmain's style is recognisible. This look reminded me of a teen age, when we used to do these sort of things to our t-shirts.


Lanvin

It's the best red dress.


Jean Paul Gaultier

I love the coat, the skit and the flower.



Chloe

Chloe is very in to Bolshoi this season


I hate this fake hair but I love the glasses


Herve Leger

I told myself a few years ago that I just have to have at least two dresses from this label.


Herve Leger

I still love pink sometimes


Herve Leger

This one is amazing. And it will fit you perfectly. The secret of Herve Leger bandage-dresses is in a special fabric.


Fendi

The trend is to mix unmixed colours - warm nudes (brown, beige) and cold brights (all cold tones of violet, blue, green and yellow) And I really really love it!


Louis Vuitton

This dress gets points for the midi length, the V neck, floral print and shoulders



Louis Vuitton

This jacket will work with shorts, skinny pants, jeans and pencil skirt.


Louis Vuitton

And this jacket is a masterpiece


Prada

Brights again.. stripes... Just Prada


Jil Sander

Love the look


Jil Sander

He is the star of this season's minimal


Celine

My favorite palette and midi leather skirt. I am in love with this blue colour



DSquered2

I love this look. All of it


DSquered2

And this one is even better



Jil Sander

I am not a patriot but these Estonian flag colours caught my eye when I first saw this look


Prada

no comments



Mulberry

I love the colour and the way they mixed punk with this classical Mulberry sign


Kurt Geiger

Shoes!!!

Hermes

Classic and still hot


Gucci

Beautiful


Gucci

A specially with the rest of the outfit


Fendi

This look is the best of all the 70's shown this season


Christian Louboutin

no comments



Christian Dior

I don't know why but I like this dress... but I would never wear it


Versace

I like this fringes. I would wear this one..



Versace

I love the whole look.


Versace Atelier

And this one also


Versace collection

Love the colours, want this dress


Diane Von Furstenberg

The same colour palette. Pastel in nice


Burberry Prorsum

Love the idea of wearing nude trenches with bright accesories


Burberry Prorsum

Eat it!



Miu Miu

Even more bright!



Prada

The sensational print


Akris

I love green. It's als one of my favourite colours. And it suits brunettes


Gucci

Green again and nice pedicure


Louis Vuitton

Nice skirt and the green fan is wooow. I will tell you later about fans - there are thousands of them in Spain!



Lanvin

The new military? The skirt, the fabric, the slit, the belt!


Lanvin

Perfect!


Chloe

All the fashion magazines are suggesting to wear this kind of look with the leather jacket. Some kind of hard rock ballet? But I like it


Chloe

Very interesting cut!



Finsk

The ballet dancer went partying after the training and decided to leave the bandage


Balmain

The teenage continues. Now get your markers out and go to the teen camp



Salvatore Ferragamo

Sophisticated


Dolce & Gabbana

I really loved some of the pieces from this collection. And this one with shorts is very nice



Dolce & Gabbana

I love the one with the bra




Dolce & Gabbana

I looove this shoot!

Hey, muchachas feminicos, let us show these men how to work. Let's go, blondie, it's ok, we will teach you..
And the skirts...mmm


Dolce & Gabbana
on the runway


Dolce & Gabbana



Dolce & Gabbana

Look at this bag! The white bag will never sleep in the closet during summer, it's a must - have.

Dolce & Gabbana

Nice to meet you, nice


Erdem

Love the shirt


Emilio Pucci

Who dares?




Givenchy

Interesting copmosition


Alexander Wang

One of my favorite white suits this summer


Celine

Minimalism and pastel yellow


MaxMara

Think of trying the new pants length


Have a nice SPRING!!!

V.L.

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey darling you have pretty big wish list.. i like that...
    My favorites are Dsquered2, Chanels umbrella, Lanvines red dress and of course Jil Sander - love all collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees :D But the thing is... that I will have another one next season and I won't make it till then... :DDDD I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete