Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Champagne Story

As I had a glass of champagne today while celebrating my mother in law 's birthday I thought about how many glasses like this I have had in my life... :D No, seriously, can I count? Or maybe, I shall count in bottles? :D Anyway, I am not proud of it. Tell me, what can make me write such stupid things?? This fizzy drink is damn everywhere, I never buy it or order myself, there is always someone to give me a glass... or two, or a bottle :D



See, my face is not that happy.. I tell you, they are making me drink that...





Do you know, that the most expensive champagne in the world is taken from the kingdom of Triton?! Yees, exactly, from the depths of our beloved Baltic Sea where it happened to "live" for about 80 years until it was finally discovered in 1997. These hundred year old bottles of Champagne from the Heidsieck vineyard in Champagne were shipped to the Russian Imperial family in 1916. Well, unfortunately they hadn't reached their final destination... but now they’re finally being sold - to wealthy guests at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Moscow and are being proud to be the most expensive ones on the planet.




Annnd there is also this special Crystal Louboutin shoe-glass which makes the whole idea even more perfect and glamorous... well, for $ 275,000 there must be some kind of bonus in your box :D



And last but not least, I would like to share one very beautiful Moet Chandon ad starring Scarlett Johansson. By the way it was made by our favourite Tim Walker.
Enjoy









LIKE




Good night. Don't drink on Tuesdays.



V.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment